day 117



Okay, so here's the story...
Crew and Kherington were playing in Kherington's room this afternoon when all of the sudden I heard Crew screaming...I ran in and found his face and hands TOTALLY covered in blood...I couldn't even tell where the blood was coming from. I took him into the bathroom and cleaned him up and saw that he had a cut between his eyes...it was really deep! We can't for the life of us figure out what happened...KK tells us something different every time we ask, poor thing was a bit in shock once she saw the blood and my reaction. He obviously banged his head on something, we just don't know what! So I took him to emergency, and 3 hours (aaagghh!) and one needle in the head later, they gave him 3 stitches. Poor little dude!! He was trooper and is doing just fine, it just made for a very stressful and exhausting afternoon! He has quickly taught me the difference between girls and boys!!

No comments: